Powermoneywomen is a local company startup by CIC Holdings in 2016. We are a subsidiary of CIC Holdings and manage property, local educational business and online hosting.
Our Vision is to help small business owners who do not want to incur the high start up cost ($3000+ inclusive of POS terminal) of accepting credit cards at their stores have access to a facility where any of their clients can pay them via VISA/Mastercard/American express and even Paypal.
Why is it necessary to accept credit cards? Our research on local spending shows that most Singaporeans make purchases online using credit cards. Credit cards are safe and every transaction is protected by the banks. Only 20% of clients will offer to meet up and make payments by cash. This means CASH sellers are missing out of the other 80% of clientel who prefers other modes of payments. Reasons being they may prefer paying installments or breaking up their bills and just pay the minimal sums. INCREASE YOUR SALES 5x
Our fees are minimal. We have no start off cost like stores who buys the VISA terminal for $3000 and the POS software. We charge only $1 for the first 3 itmes listed each month. So someone who has 10 items for sale at our site which accepts all modes of payments needs to incurr only $8 of cost each month and a credit card surcharge for each transaction (5-10%) approx. This cost is easily nullified by marking up products and letting the cost be transferred to your clients.
We are life hackers....we teach our readers how to find free money online and give them the best tips so they can survive and excel in this competitive world. We also support local Sports communities like Singapore PEV Community
Women are the best gift of God to men....we honor them and for our mothers, sisters and wives by teaching men how to best treat a lady. To win their hearts of coz.
We occasionally hire. Check below this segment because this is where we place our hiring notice.
The following roles are available for employment/partnership
1. Teacher (all subjects all levels)
2. Center Manager (Run a center and manage our teachers)
3. Business Partner - Invest in either a new branch, our website or even join us as a skilled partner where you make no cash investment but you contribute your skills and what you do best in the business we operate.
If you are young, motivated, love working with children, enjoy Inventing games and jokes....read more below!
Applicants must read through and reflect the following values and mindset...otherwise this job is NOT for you.
1. Must possess good working relations.
2. Must love Children/students
3. Have an extremely pleasant personality. You will not be a frustrated school teacher who is overburdened. You are a professional and students will look up to you. Conduct must be exemplary.
4. Pay during first 3 months with us will be $15 per hour. You must know your work well and you must interact well with students under your charge.
5. Promotion is automatic after 3 months and pay rises to 33% to $20 per hour.
6. Female environment. Males Need not apply.
7. Interested Parties kindly sent us their contact number, Email and name. Indicate clearly what your experiences are with students. FIll up the form below.