Asking you to agree to allow the complete usage and licence of all the material you put online with liability is NOT a good thing to watch for. Since the birth of cloud storage debates have been ongoing about the security of the files kept on their servers.
AT OUR SERVERS THE SERVERS ITSELF IS KEPT IN LOCKED ROOM UNDER LOCK AND KEY. THE SERVERS ARE ALSO PHYSICALLY LOCKED AND ENCRYPTED. ANY MAINTAINENCE WORK DONE IN SERVER ROOMS ARE SUPERVISED BY A TEAM OF SECURITY EXPERTS. WE WILL NEVER REVEAL OR DISCLOSE THE INFORMATION ON OUR STORAGE TO ANY ENTITY.
- Why keep compromising files on your computer when your boss, wife or kids may see it
- Why put your files on Online cloud sites runned by computer giants when the terms and conditions demands you allow them full control and licence of all files in the storage.
- Our data are stored in a secured server locked up in a secured room. NO one can access it and when we do general maintainence it is supervised to ensure nothing is compromised.
- Safe and 100% reliable
-Encrypted using Western Digital Cloud technology
- Works perfectly well with IPhone and Androids
- Simple and very easy interface
- Priced at just 20 Cents (Singapore dollars) a gigabyte/month
- Pay only for what you need
- 100 Gigabyte package at $18 a month.
Signing up is easy...
1. Click on the box option on the left. Choose a plan that suits you.
2. make payment. Visa, mastercard or paypal.
3. Send a screenshot of your paid up receipt and a preferred login name to email@example.com
4. You will receive an automated email with a link to select your password.
5. Log in and enjoy.
Alternatively you can pay via DBS/POSB to our POSB savings account 120-858-521
1. After transferring the exact amount. 20cents per gigabyte for 1 month X number of months you require.
2. Screenshot your transaction.
3. Email us ur transaction with your account number, Screenshot of the transaction and preferred user name to firstname.lastname@example.org
4. You will receive an automated email with a link for you to click. You will then select your password. Your files are secured and encrypted.