Fast and furious fans will know how this is played. It's quite a no brainer. The only thing different is the distance and type of vehicle.
- 2 Racers maximum (Wager/Prize/Penalty is openly discussed before commencing)
- Distance is set at 2km(normal drag), 1km(half drag) and 4km (Endurance drag)
- It's always best played at night as the tracks are almost always yours. If you choose to race in the day then your group has to find a place like (Marina South) whereby there's remotely any chance of interference by security guards or law enforcement.
- Ideally a private road should be used. Public roads have government regulations.
- A race queen/drag queen comes forward and stands in front of both players. A white tissue/hankie is dropped from her hands and both players gun their throttles and take off on opposite sides of the pathway. No one may at any time intrude into the lane or path that is NOT their own.
- The crucial point of every drag is the Midway turn. If the race is a 2km route, the midway will be a point/milestone after 1km. Both riders must deaccelerate and being as fast as possible execute a complete turn and gun their throttles.
- Upon completion both parties must shake hands. The loser will graciously remove whatever article/money he has wagered and give it to the victor. No bitching, No whining just keeping the word and paying up.
- Party disbands and everyone heads off to a new race or for makan.
JAMES BOND LOCK PICKING SPY SET OEM
NORMAL $39.00 OUR PRICE $25.00
- Keeps in you wallet. Keep it close. It may save your life one day.
- Unlock most locks
- Easy Application
- Video instructions will be provided to our clients
- For locksmith and professionals only
- Race that can accomodate any number of contestants.
- Faster bikes are pre-determined to be lined up at the starting line front. In some cases a previous winner or winners will be selected to be the front line starters.
- Slow bikes tend to clog up the starting and crucial time in the beginning is wasted. Avoid this by ensuring everyone has a proper number starting position. Draw lots if necessary.
-A beautiful lady or a handsome man will be selected to flag the race off. Select this person early on and not at the last minute.
- Passer-bys and Parked vehicles will not be cleared as they serve as obstacles to add a chaos effect to the game. Sudden braking by a "leader" will result in being overtaken.
If- Once race kicks off anyone who puts any feet down on the floor and touches it will be out of the race.
- Anyone who stops will be out of the race.
- If you are eliminated there will be no bitching, no whining.....you will clear off the tracks and either join the pom pom girls or go home.
- A fee is collected before the game commences. This fee will be the prize that will be divided amongst the winners.
- If there are only 3-6 players, the winner gets all the money.
- If there are 7 players and above the winner will take 50%, 2nd position will grab 30% and the 3rd Position will take 20%
- For events larger than 10 players...the organiser takes a commission from the fee to pay off expenses and organising cost. The remainder will be divided as specified clearly amongst the winners.
- The organiser gets NOTHING if there are below 10 players. If he wants some money....he must race for it like everyone else.
In case of disputes kindly call us at 92787777 for race disputes and we will send someone down to judge the case. In any case...just drop us a watsapp SMS to inform us of the race cause we may just wanna sign up too. Check our site regularly as we organise events regularly!
RACE TIPS BONUS SECTION
- Have fun....make some money to upgrade parts....try to avoid adding part like speakers and lights that carry additional weight. A race bike should be light, economical and yet as powerful as possible.
- You are here to make friends with like minded people, not get into a fight or argument. If you have a problem, settle it the old fashion way. Flip your visor down and race the opponent for $100 (or watever the two of you can afford) and it MUST be a drag race. Do not bring anger and bitterness into an obstacle race. You may get seriously hurt.