PRIMA SINGAPORE CURRY PASTE
HOME DELIVERY IS FREE FOR ALL ORDERS IN SINGAPORE. APPLIES ONLY FOR ONLINE PURCHASE. GLOBAL SHIPPING IS AVAILABLE AT OPTIONAL COST. SHIPPING INSURANCE INCLUDED 100% REFUND SHOULD ITEM FAIL TO ARRIVE. 100% SAFE AND NO RISK TO CLIENTS. ALL CREDIT CARDS WELCOME AND SITE IS POLICED BY VISA/PAYPAL/MASTER-CARD.
Premixed Paste depicting the spiciness of Singapore's curry. A lovely product that made cooking simple. Your guest will think you are a professional cook.
Almost ready for consumption. Just final heating and preparations by adding meat, you have given yourself a lovely snack/meal.
• Step 1
1. In a pot, add Singapore Curry Paste (Mild hot) into 400ml of water
2. Stir well and bring to boil on high heat, stirring occasionally
• Step 2:
1. Add chicken and potatoes, stir well and bring to boil
2. Lower heat, cover pot and simmer for 10 minutes on medium heat
• Step 3:
1. In a separate bowl, stir Singapore Curry Premix into 260ml water
2. Mix well and add to pot
3. Do not cover the pot
4. Stir occasionally and ensure that the gravy does not boil
5. Serve Singapore Curry hot with rice or crusty bread
1. Marinate chicken in a container with whole packet of Singapore Curry Paste (at least 12 hours in chiller) for a more robust taste and proceed to Step 2 after bringing 400ml of water to boil
2. Add fresh red chili as desired for a spicier curry
• Store in a cool and dry place
• After opening, keep pack refrigerated and use within 3 days
• Singapore Curry Premix: Coconut Milk Powder, Sugar, Salt, Yeast Extract
• Singapore Curry Paste: Vegetable Oil, Water, Shallot, Curry Powder, Galangal, Salt, Candlenut, Dried Chilli, Lemongrass, Garlic, Tumeric, Ginger, Sugar Spices, Shrimp Paste
FOR MORE FOOD AND SNACKS, KINDLY VISIT OUR STORE :